UBGC and its associates can provide impartial advice and support for organisations including Large Industrial Users, SMEs, Local Authorities.
- Supporting Local Authorities with the development of the Local Plan relating to Electricity,
- Detail where the existing distribution network is and the capacity it likely can support,
- Work with the local Distribution Network Operator to identify to you the likely areas which will require significant works or likely to have high network reinforcement costs.
- Help you work with the Distribution Network Operator to ask the right Questions.
- Supporting businesses plan for their electricity requirements:
– Advising how to reduce consumption
– Advise how to improve electricity forecasting
– Advise how to reduce the risks of price volatility
– Applying to increase a site’s Agreed Supply Capacity
– Advising how to install generation or energy storage
– Provide a range of options to consider